On one of my earlier posts (No. 1440), I said I had found a secret spot where the “Local Vitalization Cooperators” (LVCs) in Matsue could pick the plenty of “Bebe” shellfish safely. I was wrong. Indeed, the spot itself is safe, but I realized going to the spot would no be very easy. To reach the spot requires some athleticism. It might not be for everyone. So I changed my mind. Tomorrow I am going to take the LVCs to Kurauchi Bay, a spot they can reach more safely. In order to see how many “Bebe” shellfish were there, I went to the bay today. Luckily, they were more than enough. I also threw my favorite plugs to the bay in vain. I hope the LVCs will enjoy picking the shellfish safely tomorrow. BTW, don’t you think the photos for this blog look better? I just got my new iPhone (the 2nd-generation iPhone SE) and am being impressed with the advancement of the technology (My previous was iPhone 8).
(以前の投稿(No. 1440)で、松江の「地域おこし協力隊」の皆さんが、ベベ貝を安全に、かつたくさん採取できる、秘密の場所を見つけたと書きました。しかし、それは間違いでした。確かにその場所自体は安全なのですが、そこに行くのが簡単ではないことに気づいたのです。そこに行くには、ある程度の運動神経が必要であり、誰にでもできることではないかもしれません。そこで方針を変更しました。明日、協力隊の皆さんを連れて行く場所を、倉内湾にしたのです。倉内湾なら、もっと安全に行けます。今日は倉内湾に、ベベ貝の生息数を確認するために、行ってみました。幸いにも、べべ貝の数は十分すぎるほどでした。お気に入りのプラグも投げてみましたが、無駄に終わりました。明日、協力隊の皆さんが安全に貝採りを楽しめるよう願っています。ところで、このブログの写真、前より良くなったと思いませんか? 新しいiPhone(iPhone SEの第2世代)を手に入れたばかりで、技術の進歩に感心しているのです(以前はiPhone 8を使っていました)。)




No comments:
Post a Comment