This is just a silly self-praise of my PENN Fathom II 25N LD reel. As I reported on my earlier post (No. 1449), I took off all the external silver paint from it because the paint kept chipping off and getting uglier and uglier. In general, I am not very good at tinkering around reels. Even if I am thinking I am improving it, the reel often ends up worse or sometimes even malfunction!! But this time the unusual seemed to happen!! I made it!! I succeeded!! With the help from the solvent and the clear paint designed specifically for aluminum, now I am 100% sure that my PENN Fathom II is much more beautiful than before. My only dissatisfaction is that my photographic technique may not capture the full scale of its beauty.
(今回の投稿は、私が所有するPENN Fathom II 25N LDリールについての、たわいのない自慢です。以前の投稿(No. 1449)で報告したように、このリールの銀色の塗装がどんどん剥がれ続け、醜くなっていくので、私はすべて剥がしてしまったのでした。一般的に、私はリールいじりが、あまり上手ではありません。自分ではしっかり改良しているつもりでも、たいていの場合、リールの状態は逆に悪化してしまったり、時にはなぜか故障したりさえしやがるのです!! しかし今回は、珍しいことが起きたようなのです!! 私はやりました!! これは成功です!! 溶剤とアルミ専用のクリア塗料のおかげで、私のPENN Fathom IIは以前よりもずっと美しくなったと100%確信しています。唯一の不満は、私の写真技術ではその美しさのすべてを捉えきれないことでしょうか。)

No comments:
Post a Comment