This is another silly self-praise of my “double-handled” PENN Spinfisher 750SSM reel, following the first one with my PENN Fathom II 25N LD. As you may know, I have sometimes “double-handlized” my spinning reels in the past. I am an ambidextrous caster, so I can use either a left-handed or a right-handed reel equally, but spinning reels usually have just one handle. You have to choose right-side or left-side. The thing is, I sometimes feel like changing my reeling hand when I am reeling. So I like to attach an additional handle to a spinning reel. The other day I found two almost identical PENN Spinfisher 750SSM reels on sale on one of second-hand tackle shops. Both the handle knobs were customized with metallic gold round knobs. It occurred to me that these two Spinfishers could make one gorgeous-looking "double-handled" reel, and I was right. Don't you agree?
(今回の投稿は、先日のPENNファゾムII 25N LDに続いてのリール自慢です。今回は「ダブルハンドル化」されたPENNスピンフィッシャー750SSM。ご存知かもしれませんが、私は過去にもスピニングリールを「ダブルハンドル化」したことがあります。私は両利きのキャスターなので、左利き用リールも右利き用リールも同等に使えるのですが、スピニングリールには通常、ハンドルが 1 つしか付いておらず、釣り人は左右どちらかに決めねばなりません。しかし私の場合、リールを巻いているまさにその時に、リールを巻く手を変えたくなる時があるのです。だから、スピニングリールに追加のハンドルを取り付けるのが好きです。先日、中古の釣具店で、ほぼ同一のPENNスピンフィッシャー750SSMが 2 台売られているのを見つけました。どちらのハンドルノブも、メタリックゴールドの丸いノブでカスタマイズされています。この2つのスピンフィッシャーを組み合わせれば、見事な「ダブルハンドル」リールになるのではないかと思いついたのですが、予想が的中しました。そう思いませんか?)

No comments:
Post a Comment